Wednesday, August 22, 2018

ARIANA GRANDE SHOWS HER LOVE FOR PETE DAVIDSON IN THE 'SWEETENER SESSIONS'



At the promotional date for her "Sweetener" album, Ariana Grande revealed some details about her plans for the future with Pete Davidson and confessed that she needed to "make many more decisions" and already know that she would accept her fiancé's last name.


In May 2018, US pop princess Ariana Grande shocked her fans with the fact that after nearly two years together, she split from rapper Mac Miller and made another direct connection with SNL comedian Pete Davidson. After a few hours together, the 24-year-old made her a marriage proposal and moved in shortly thereafter with her. Since then they have been floating on cloud nine, celebrating their love on all social media accounts and presenting themselves together on the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards for the first time.

During her speech, the singer added: "First of all, I want to thank my fans, I love you all so much, my friends on the internet, I love you, you are the funniest people and just always support me, I love you so much Thank you very much for all your affection and for giving me so much love. 

Thank you for accepting my album 'Sweetener' so much and for speaking so nice Thank you, Republic Thanks, Scooter, thank you, Rashad, for my tour manager, and Father, thanks to my family, who is always there for me and my friends, I love you. "

The singer and the comedian could have already filed as husbands. On his left wrist, Davidson wore a bracelet with the letters AGD, initials of the name that Grande, as he announced, would take as Pete's wife. She wore a metallic outfit, to the Wonder Woman, and he was very relaxed, with a sweatshirt and pants.

Grande is so in love with her fiancé that she paid homage to him on his own song "Pete Davidson" and revealed the first details of her plans for the future at the promo event with Beats 1. So the musician wants to officially adopt the surname of her resigned husband and her name is Ariana Grande-Davidson she will keep her own last name after her deceased grandfather was said to have been proud of her.
Share
and Tweet

Written by

TrendsEU is my first blog and part of my learning. Keep visiting us for entertainment and letest information. Please don't forget to share our articles with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Use | Sitemap | Contact us

© TrendsEU Power Blog. By MdsrHussain