Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Andrew Luck 'is happy to be sent back by Suggs



A nervous Andrew Luck, as he himself admitted, did not play "very well" in this Monday's NFL pre-season game against the Baltimore Ravens. 

Luck's performance was a reminder that chemistry and magic will not return simply by osmosis after more than a year away from American football. More important to Luck than statistics or performances during the preseason, will be how the body and your shoulder will react after each and every day of work. "I'm very, very encouraged," Luck said. "How I feel? I feel great. "

The quarterback struggled in his first game after injuring me his right shoulder. The Colts' 12 shirts hit just 6 of 13 passes for 50 yards, suffering an interception and two sacks. While the Colts looked "sloppy" on Monday night, rookie coach Frank Reich was pleased with Luck taking the next step on his return. "We turned the ball, and my experience tells me that protection was sometimes not good," Reich commented. "We just did not find a rhythm for it. I felt maybe there were one or two pitches that were not your best pitches, but overall, it's not as bad as you think or as good as you think. "

This is good news, and certainly the first of the conditions for a return to the highest level. Yet the statistics and releases show that much work remains to be done.

The head coach himself, Franck Reich, recognizes that Andrew Luck is making progress and is encouraging: 
"We lost possessions, and my experience tells me that the protection was sometimes not very good. " did he declare. "We did not find a rhythm for him. I think one or two throws were not his best throws, but overall, it's usually not as bad as you think, or as good as you think. I am always confident in our offensive course. "

The speech is reassuring, however, just a few weeks before the start of the regular season, the Colts give the impression of going very slowly.
Share
and Tweet

Written by

TrendsEU is my first blog and part of my learning. Keep visiting us for entertainment and letest information. Please don't forget to share our articles with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Use | Sitemap | Contact us

© TrendsEU Power Blog. By MdsrHussain