Monday, September 24, 2018

Kawhi Leonard explains his disturbing laugh

Kawhi Leonard laugh

Kawhi Leonard appeared for the first time in front of the press as a Toronto Raptors player. An entry into the mystical matter.

the Raptors have made their return to school to introduce Kawhi Leonard, but also Danny Green. The opportune incidentally a laugh that will not fail to react.
After several doubts about his desire to play in Toronto, Kawhi quickly extinguished the few rumors still present.

I want to play here. As long as I have a jersey for me, I want to play basketball. I came here with an open mind. I want to do great things, winning games, that's how big players want to come here. unity to hear the former Spurs player in front of a camera.

Kawhi Leonard's first appearance in front of the Toronto media on Monday during the Raptors media day was eagerly awaited. And the former Spurs player did not disappoint. Asked to introduce himself and describe what kind of person he was by a journalist, Leonard replied:

"I'm a fun guy, of course, I love basketball, but to find out more about me, you'll have to ask me more questions, I do not even know why you're sitting here," he joked. before giving up a rather supernatural laugh. Almost worrying.

As for his future and this particular context of one year of his free agency, Kawhi Leonard has obviously not made the slightest promise on this subject.

Kawhi Leonard was back on Monday with his new franchise. An event inevitably expected after a few months and the Spurs episode. If he says he has no regrets, he is also happy to join Toronto, "a basketball city".

The press conference began with a presentation of "who is Kawhi? Made by himself.

I am a nice guy. I obviously like basketball.  "My focus is on this season, I take it day by day, then we'll see.  Probably free agent at the end of the season, Leonard intends to give Canada a chance. The player arrives motivated, even if he does not promise anything today and wants to take it all day after day.
I'm concentrating on this year, it's a daily follow-up, we have to get this championship. If you look too much into the future, you can miss the present.

Motivated, but no promise. This is simply how to summarize the first press conference of Kawhi Leonard in his new jersey. Toronto will now have to do the job on the floor to convince the winger to stay.
Share
and Tweet

Written by

TrendsEU is my first blog and part of my learning. Keep visiting us for entertainment and letest information. Please don't forget to share our articles with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Use | Sitemap | Contact us

© TrendsEU Power Blog. By MdsrHussain